Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Miniature World

If I could live in Storybook Land at Disneyland I think it would be very satisfying.  Coming back from Disneyland is always inspiring.  But how do you make the magic last?  Walt started with miniatures, so why can't I?  Since I like to write stories and admire the world of miniatures, I decided to start small.  Today I made a miniature garden.  I call it Beatrix Potter's Garden.  I do believe I go back and forth between her and Walt to draw creative inspiration.  Both were storytellers.  Both loved their imaginary worlds.  There's something wonderful about the perfect world of miniatures.  This garden is one of my favorites that I have made.  I can change it, add to it, and best of all.....write a new story.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment